Thursday, November 16, 2017

Honey

Dear Diary,

On Monday of this week, a very special lady went to be with Jesus. My very dear sweet Margie Bates aka Bobby's grandmother aka Honey. She may have not been "my" grandmother by blood, but you best believe I claim her. 

What a women she was. She lived to be 95.....95 can you image? All the historical events she went through. The presidents. The changing of times. She witnessed it all. She was a strong opinionated women who I just adored. She always made me laugh with her honesty and always made sure to give me a kiss and hug when she saw me and when she left. I will miss her blue eye shadow and her crazy Christmas gifts. I will miss her eye rolls and how Brody won't get to know her like I have. 






Honey- 
You will forever be one of my favorite people. I will truly miss you and I am so glad you are not hurting anymore. That you are reunited with your man, that you have gotten to meet Aubrey and Benjamin and be there with them! I pray you know how loved you are and until I see you again...






Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment