Friday, November 10, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Purl Lamb
After I posted pictures of Brody this week in a green Dude two-piece outfit, I kept getting asked where it was from. It is from a company called Purl Lamb and I know you have heard me talking about them before. I LOVE everything she makes. I have multiple pieces from her and they fit great. Brody is a little over 3 feet tall, 32 pounds and a 2T fits him like a glove. I could get a 3T but it might be a tad baggy on him and he prefers his clothes tighter. Best thing is, they are having a SALE right now so it's the best time to buy.

It's here! Here new album dropped today and I can't wait to listen to it. When Brody goes down for a nap, I plan on putting on my headphones and listening to the whole thing. I absolutely love her and I know this one is going to be just as good as the others. 

three. Little Gym
This week at Little Gym, Brody received a medal for walking backwards on the beam. Of course he had help but he was so excited when he got one. I have met some of the most amazing moms because of Little Gym and I always highly recommend them to anyone. 

So I don't believe this is a new product but it was the first time for me trying it. It comes in a milk carton and you add hot water to it and let it sit for 12 minutes. Then you add some oil to a pan, dump the remaining water in the carton out and then add these to that oil and fry them pretty much. First off, this does take some time. It took me about 30 minutes including the 12 minute wait time for the water to soak in to the potatoes. But they were DELICIOUS. Brody even devoured them! I added a little salt and pepper while they were cooking. If you have the time in the morning, I highly recommend them. They come in Original, Cheesy and Black Pepper/Onion. 

five. Veterans Day
Tomorrow is Veterans Day so I just want to take the time to thank each and every person who has served for this country. I could never do what you did or continue to do. Your bravery alone is something we should feel honored by. I wish I could shake each and every persons hand and hear their stories. Thank You Thank You Thank You and God Bless each of you! For those who are Veterans (and I believe those who continue to serve), I found this website that is telling you of 50 different restaurants that are either offering free meals or discounts to you tomorrow (some start today). Click ~HERE~ for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment