Thursday, November 2, 2017

Billy

Dear Diary, 

Happy birthday to my brother in law Billy. 

I tell you this all the time but you are seriously one of my all time favorite people in the world. You have this weird way of always making me feel safe. Like if something was to go down, and you happen to be in the room, everyone would make it out alive. You are your brothers best friend and I thank God for that because you help keep him grounded. You are a manly man and I love that about you because it's rare to see these days. And as manly of a man that you are, children seem to flock to you. Mine included. Brody LOVES his Uncle Billy and that to me is the best. Thank you for always being there for Bobby, Brody and I and I hope you have the most wonderful birthday. I sure do love you! 



Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment