Thursday, November 9, 2017

CMA

Dear Diary,

The CMA's were on last night and once again hosted by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley. I think Carrie had at least 10 different dresses, I lost count by the end of the night. Besides Garth Brooks getting Entertainer of the Year....there was only one thing that had me in tears. And it was Carrie singing "Softly and Tenderly" and dedicating it to the victims of the Las Vegas Shooting. There was not a dry eye in the house. Not only can the girl sing...but listening to her sing one of the most beautiful Christian songs at this time in our lives just moves me. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Due to copy right laws, I am not able to load the video on my blog but I did find the full video ~HERE~ for you to go watch if you missed it or want to see it again. 



Thank you Carrie for reminding us of Jesus's love. Thank you for doing this for the victims. We will never forget. 


Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment