Monday, November 27, 2017

New blog layout


I don't have much for you today because I am spending all my time doing Cyber Monday on multiple websites (there are some good things today) but I wanted to give you a heads up to how the layout of the blog will go now that I took out Walking Dead Monday's and am adding my pregnancy in. 



Monday- Shop Small/ Deal of the Day/ Random
Tuesday- Shop Small/ Deal of the Day/ Random
Wednesday- Dear Diary
Thursday- Pregnancy update
Friday- Five on Friday

Once a month, last week of the month will be a movie blog like always.
If a birthday/anniversary falls on a Thursday, I will move pregnancy blog to Friday and there will be no Five on Friday. 

If there is anything you ever want to see or have me include, please feel free to always tell me. I love new topics and exploring different ideas. 

Now excuse me as I get back to Cyber Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment