Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Book Party

What? An Usborne Online Book Party
When? Tuesday, November 14 @ 8:30 PM- Thursday, November 16 @ midnight (for only the online party part. The link is already open and will be for a little longer for those who forget or miss out). 
Where? Facebook and through this link provided
Who? ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS


I am so excited about this. I am having an online book party and your all invited. It is super easy to do and don't worry if you can't make it to the live party. The link will be open for awhile for you to make your purchases. Christmas is right around the corner and what makes for the most perfect gift for all the kiddos in your life? BOOKS! And not just any books, the best books ever. I am so in love with this brand. They have so many to choose from and I have the best helper helping me on this. Her name is Andrea and she is the coordinator. She can help with any of your book needs. 

Out of all the books I have purchased or been given to Brody, Usborne has been on the top of his reading list. From his "That's Not My Puppy" to his sticker books. He loves them all. I have so many stashed away for rainy days and for Christmas already. 


Here's the scoop....if you would like to attend the live party, let me know and I can send you a personal invite to get added. Or even if you can't attend but want help in your selections, I will add you so Andrea can help you choose. Or if you don't have the time, but want to purchase books for Christmas, you can use this LINK. I will be including this link over the next couple of days to the blog for your convenience. 

I hope to see you all there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment