Friday, September 29, 2017

Five on Friday

One of the best purchases I made for Brody and I was a season pass to the Fort Worth zoo. I take him once a week and he just loves running around and seeing the animals. He cracks me up making all the animal sounds and gets so excited when they get close. 

two. Honest
Honest has brought out a change in their cleaning supplies. You can now buy scents and these new scents are incredible. Coastal Surf, Lavender Field and Grapefruit Grove. They also have an unscented line and a new baby line. I am so excited for these. 

three. National Coffee Day
Today is national coffee day but national coffee day is every day to me. If you had to pick just one way to have coffee...what would it be? For me, my Nespresso Machine and flavored creamer. As much as I love my PSL, I love my Nespresso machine. (and I love George....he just stays handsome no matter his age)

four. Batman
Brody saw this mask at Target and had to have it. Makes me laugh every time he wears it. He walks around the house saying Roar. He has no idea who Batman is yet, he just finds it fun. 

The Emerald Sky sale ends today so don't miss out. FALL10 for 10% off one shirt (or SHOPDL for 15% off) and FALL25 for 25% off two or more shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment