Monday, October 2, 2017

Moment of Silence

I had planned on telling you what I was going to tell you Thursday but I am taking a moment of silence today for the fallen victims of the Las Vegas Shooting. My heart is broken right now and I don't think me talking about me and being all cheerful is what I am about today. 

Please take a moment of silence with me and send prayers to God to help heal this nation. Even if you don't believe in God, pray to whatever you do believe in. We need peace. We need kindness. We need to be helping and loving one another. Not taking each other lives. There are so many questions left unanswered and I hope in the days to come, the victims families get their answers. 

Ellen always says "Be Kind to One Another" at the end of each show and I always say it with her because I highly believe in it. That's what I try to teach Brody everyday, to be kind. It goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment