Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Preschool

Someone started preschool today!
Bobby and I have been talking about putting Brody in a preschool at a church for a while now but nothing was ever open. Finding a mothers day out program in Mansfield was proving to be harder than anything. Well not finding a place, but finding an opening I mean. So we figured out where we wanted him to go and put him on the wait list. He was number 15 for the Tuesday/Thursday class and I was for sure thinking he wouldn't make it even though the lady told me that she was sure he would be in by Christmas. Well she wasn't wrong and here we are. He will be going 9-12 and I will pick him up before nap time. I have no desire for him to nap there. He is a 3 hour napper at home and if he even remotely sleeps a little at school, he won't go back down for me here and it would be a nightmare from hell the rest of the day. So he will get all the education he needs in the those 3 hours, eat lunch and then come home. 
I am so excited for him and for me haha. I get 3 hours, 2 days a week to myself to get stuff done. Like grocery shop without sticky fingers and my phone being covered in dum-dum's. This is a good thing for me and for him. He had a fantastic first day his teacher said and I can tell she already loves him which is a blessing. I am excited to see my already smart kiddo learn even more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment