Monday, October 16, 2017

Angie

Happy Birthday to my sister in law, Angie! 

Girl....you are something else. You are so incredibly special to me because a) you liked me first when Bobby brought me home to meet everyone and b) you never judge or criticize anyone. You have one of the most open minded minds I have ever known. You are down for anything and I always know I have a wine buddy. Your a fabulous teacher because of all the accomplishments you have received. And to top it off, you are a wonderful wife, a fantastic mother and your beautiful inside and out. There is no one in the world like you and I am so blessed to have you as my sister in law. 

Angie, 
I just adore everything about you and love you so very much. I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment