Friday, October 20, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Woody
How cute is he? He is ready for Halloween. I got him a stuffed Bullseye but I didn't give it to him yet because he will never put it down so I am waiting till the night of. 

two. Best Friends Halloween
Today, Lina had a fun Halloween party for the kids. Lots of candy, pizza and cupcakes. How cute are all of them? Miguel as a Fireman, Brody is Woody, Isabel is Minnie, Patricio is Superman and a Zelda is a Dinosaur. 

three. The Walking Dead, season 8
It's back! Tune in to your local AMC Sunday night at 8pm (central). This marks the 100th episode and the beginning of the All Out War arc from the comics. My Walking Dead Monday's are back as well so stay tuned! I'm excited. 

These I am excited about. They are called Perfect Size for 1 and they are cakes, muffins and brownies that you mix with milk or water, and heat in a mug in the microwave for 4 minutes. And out pops a delicious ready to eat treat. It taste amazing and I don't have to waste. Which I do on many occasions. Plus it limits me from over eating sweets. They have SO many options (18 to be exact) to chose from. 

They have their candles for $12.50 right now plus 25% off which makes them $9.38 a piece. Use code COZYUP25 for discount. They just released some Christmas scents which has me all ready for cool temps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment