Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Shop Small

Today's shop small is Swink Boutique

So you might recognize the name Swink because I work out at Swink Athletics. But this is a totally different part of Swink you might not have known about. You use to only be able to buy the items at Swink Color Bar (the hair salon, which I go to btw to get my hair done) but because of how fast they were selling out and how cute this stuff is, they have moved it online so you can purchase right at home! I was so stoked when I heard this since I only get my hair done twice a year. You can still go into the store and purchase as well and they have the option of in store pick-up which is super awesome, especially if you live close. I do know in the next couple of weeks they are releasing a few new items so I will do my best to remind you and show you!



I love this shop small. I love the people who own it. Support support support local businesses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment