Friday, October 27, 2017

Five on Friday

It's officially here and I know what Bobby and I will be doing all weekend. I am so stoked to start watching it. We have plans to watch two episodes at night and one when Brody is napping if we are able. There are only 9 episodes so it shouldn't take us to long. 

two. Haircut
I love his haircuts. Ralph does such a good job with him. 

I love chili but ever since going vegetarian, it's been hard to find one. Little did I know that Hormel made one! And y'all....it's delicious. It taste exactly the same and I didn't miss the meat. I added a little cheese and a handful of Frito's and I was set! 

four. Sticker Book
My best friend had a book party and I got Brody this sticker book. Him and Bobby played with it all night. I am planning my own book party in a few weeks and it will be just in time for the holidays. More details to come in the next week or so, so stay tuned. 

five. Best friend walk
We all went on a walk last night and somehow Bullet followed us out the back door. So instead of putting him back inside, we just strapped a lease to him and Brody walked him. They both did great. Brody just held on and when a car would come by, he would stop and tell Bullet to come here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment