Friday, October 13, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Friday the 13th
There is just something about this day. It's spooky and I am super cautious on this day. I kinda wanna watch scary movies all day and eat junk food. Anyone with me?

A couple years ago, Jimmy Fallon put out a book called Dada and it was a book I just had to get Brody. Bobby read it to him every night. This week, Jimmy released his newest book about Mama and y'all....it's super cute. We have read it more times than I can count and he loves the animals and objects in this book. 

three. The Big Three
This week Landry was out of school on Tuesday so she, her brother Hayden and my sister came to the zoo with us. We had a blast. Brody loves them, especially Landry who we call Lou. Every time she would get away from him, he would scream LOU LOU LOU till she came running back to him. I love that the three of them have a great relationship. They each bring something so different to the table and I am super blessed by them. 

four. Aunt Kiki
Speaking of my sister, I am blessed to have her. She loves her Brody and is always helping me with him (when Landry isn't). She has raised such amazing children and I LOVE this picture of her and Brody. I just adore you sis!

five. David and Jasmine
They got to come in this weekend and we were super excited that they wanted to stay a night with us. Brody was in heaven with Jasmine. Lord he loves her and David...but mostly her. He used every trick he had to keep her attention. He was so upset when they left and cried at the window. I can't wait till they are home for good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment