Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fabletic's Shoes

So you all know I am a huge fan of Fabletics's clothes. I practically live them and I swear by them. Over the last week, they released shoes. They are more athletic style shoes and they are adorable. I bought 4! They are incredible. I am so excited about these. 

Here's the deal, you must be a VIP Fabletics member to get these. Which is super easy to do. All you do is sign up. They charge $49.95 a month, which is the amount of one outfit, and you can skip any month you don't want to purchase anything. They will not charge you if you skip and you can skip as many months as you would like. You forget to skip? That money just goes into your account for the next time you shop so you would have a credit. 


Let's get back to the shoes! I just wanna show you a few (my favs) so you get an idea. There are more on the website and some of these come in different colors. 






They have around 11 or 12 different ones and I can't wait for them to bring more out! They start at $39.95 just fyi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment