Thursday, September 7, 2017

Game-day Tee's

Dear Diary,

Tonight is the official start of the NFL Football season and I couldn't be more excited. I love me some football and I love me some Dallas Cowboys. In honor of my favorite team, I have found my most favorite shirts out there to purchase. 

The first 3 come from Oliver and Otis. They have deal right now, that when you purchase 3 shirts, they send you a shirt for free. I am not sure how long this last but I'm not delaying. All 3 are $26 a piece. 



The next one is for men (doesn't have to be but...). I actually bought this one for Bobby! He loves it. A good friend of mine suggested it and it didn't disappoint. The 214 stand for Dallas area code BUT it's also Ezekiel Elliot (he wears #21) and Dak Prescott (he wears #4). It comes from Tumbleweed Texstyles. $25


But hey Dani...I am not a Cowboys fan soooo...

I have found my favorite football shirts that don't have a "team related" logo. 

First comes from Emerald Sky. And it's on sale for $12! Don't forget to use code SHOPDL for 15% off! 

Also from them is the shirt Brody wears almost every Sunday. $20


Brickyard Buffalo has a really cute one. $24 and this deal last for the next 3 days. 

This one comes from Etsy and is super cute. $25+





Back to my Cowboys tho....

Here is the 2017 football schedule for them. Bobby is actually getting to go to a game this year and I am super jealous. Maybe I can talk him into taking me for a game! To bad they don't play the Tennessee Titans and I could see me some Eric Decker. Now that would be a fantastic game!


Go Cowboys!!!!! 
Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment