Monday, September 25, 2017

Shop Small

I have decided that each week I want to feature a shop small store or photographer or makeup or something like that. I shop so many big box stores that I do my best to shop locally and small whenever I can. I think it's extremely important to buy from these places because it is how they make their money. It is people doing what they love and putting out really good products and they should be supported. 

Today's shop small that I want to talk about is my dear girlfriends at Emerald Sky. Yes, I am a brand rep for them but before I was a brand rep, I bought constantly because I actually generally love their products. They don't skip corners, they don't send crappy products and they don't over price. I grew up with these 3 sisters and I just adore them because they are good people. I know I talk about them a lot (I have my discount code for Christ sake) but it's because I want you to help support them. Keep this company going! 

They are having a huge sale right now and just released some new products. Purchase one shirt and get 10% off with code FALL10 (or use my discount code SHOPDL for 15% off) or purchase 2 or more shirts and get 25% off with code FALL25. The sale ends Friday. 

They also just released these two new children's shirts and Brody's have already been purchased!















And my new favorite for women is this....because it is so TRUE. 
Comes in a muscle tank, a regular tank and a v-neck. 

For reference I wear a small, Brody is a 2T and Bobby wears a Large. To me, they run a hair big (but wash beautifully) so I would get the size you normally would get, unless you like a loose fit.


If there are any shop small things you think I should know about, let me know. Or something I should feature...I am all ears!  

No comments:

Post a Comment