Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fall TV Shows 2017

I love me some TV. Here is what I will be watching this fall season! 

Here is how I am braking it up for you: 
I will do by channel, time and start date. 
Then after that I will map out a Monday-Sunday schedule. 

FOX-
Wendy Williams- 10am- September 18- Monday-Friday

NBC-
Ellen- 3pm- September 5- Monday-Friday
The Voice- 7pm- September 25- Monday & Tuesday
This Is Us- 8pm- September 26- Tuesday
Law & Order True Crime- The Menendez Murders (Miniseries)- 9pm- September 26- Tuesday
The Blacklist- 7pm- September 27- Wednesday
Chicago P.D.- 9pm- September 27- Wednesday
Superstore- 7pm- September 28- Thursday
Will & Grace- 8pm- September 28- Thursday
Great News- 8:30pm- September 28- Thursday
Blindspot- 7pm- October 27- Friday
Chicago Med- will take the slot of The Menendez Murders

ABC-
The Good Doctor- 9pm- September 25- Monday
The Goldberg's- 7pm- September 27- Wednesday
Modern Family- 8pm- September 27- Wednesday
Grey's Anatomy- 7pm- September 28- Thursday (2 hour premiere) 
Shark Tank- 7pm- October 1- Sunday- (2 hour premiere) (moves to 8pm on October 8)

CW-
No shows

CBS-
The Big Bang Theory- 7pm- September 25- Monday (will move to Thursday in late October) 
SEAL Team- 8pm- September 27- Wednesday
Hawaii 5-0- 8pm- September 29- Friday
S.W.A.T.- November 2- Thursday- No time slot yet

FX-
American Horror Story: Cult- 9pm- September 5- Tuesday

E!-
Eric & Jessie- 9pm- September 6- Wednesday

AMC-
The Walking Dead- 8pm- October 22- Sunday

______________________________________________________________

Monday-
The Big Bang Theory- CBS- 7pm (will move to Thursdays in late October)
The Voice- NBC- 7pm
The Good Doctor- ABC- 9pm

Tuesday-
The Voice- NBC- 7pm
This Is Us- NBC- 8pm
Law & Order (Menendez)- NBC- 9pm / Chicago Med replace time slot when this is done
American Horror Story- FX- 9pm

Wednesday-
The Blacklist- NBC- 7pm
The Goldberg's- ABC- 7pm
Modern Family- ABC- 8pm
SEAL- CBS- 8pm
Chicago P.D.- NBC- 9pm
Eric & Jessica- E!- 9pm

Thursday- 
Superstore- NBC- 7pm
Grey's Anatomy- ABC- 7pm
Will & Grace- NBC- 8pm
Great News- NBC- 8:30pm
S.W.A.T- CBS- coming 11/2- no time frame yet

Friday-
Blindspot- NBC- 7pm
Hawaii 5-O- CBS- 8pm

Sunday- 
Shark Tank- ABC- 7pm (moves to 8pm on Oct. 8)
The Walking Dead- AMC- 8pm


For other shows that you may watch that I don't watch, here below is every show for this fall season. Notice that The Big Bang Theory is on Monday and Thursday. It shows that NFL is done on Oct. 26 so that may be when TBBT moves over. 
These times are Eastern. So for central time, these all start at 7pm.

Most excited new show: Eric and Jessie! Love me some Deckers
Favorite show returning: This Is Us by far. It better win some damn Emmy's!
Bobby watches most of these with me which is nice. There are only 9 (11 including Ellen and Wendy) that I watch by myself and y'all that is nothing compared to my previous years. I use to watch close to 50 shows and now I am down to around 20. 


This is not including Netflix Stranger Things season 2 which comes out October 27....cause all of these shows will pause for a little bit so B and I can watch that. It will only take one weekend but I am super excited about it. 


What shows are you excited for? Any new ones you are going to watch? Favorites returning? Let me know!!!!! I could talk TV all day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment