Tuesday, September 12, 2017

6 years

Sunday, 9-10, was Bobby and mine, 6 year anniversary. I have been with Bobby for 13 and 1/2 years now when I tell people 6 years, it always feels longer than that. 

Marring Bobby was one of the best decisions I have ever made. He is absolutely perfect for me. He gets me. He understands me. He is patient with me. He loves me like no other and he gave me Brody. I love watching him with Brody, it is my very favorite view. Bobby is just so wonderful and works really hard for us. Him being ok with me being a stay at home mom is something he takes on everyday. He works extra hard to provide for us and give us a good life. He doesn't ask for much in life and he doesn't mind the simple things. He is a fantastic cook and can clean a house like no ones business. 

I really lucked out in the husband department. At dinner the other night, when I told him "Here is to the next 6 years", he just laughed because he gets my sense of humor. Because in all reality, he knows what he is to me and when I say 6 years, I mean 100. 

I love you more than anything babe (except Brody) and thank you for marring me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment