Tuesday, December 2, 2014

There's never a wish better than this, when you've only got 100 years to live

Dear Diary,


Guess what today is?


Today is my 100th post! Can you believe it? I have written 99 times, making this my 100th! I have cried, laughed, gotten mad, cussed, hated, loved and express about every possible feeling I have had. I've written about family, friends, dogs, God, food, makeup, life and love. I've had people compliment me, telling me how much they love my blog and how they look forward to reading it everyday. I have been told I cuss to much (my mother). I have been told my opinions are my opinions and I should keep them to myself. I have been told I am funny and have this quirky sense of humor. I have been told my blog has helped people get through the day or that they really needed to hear something and I talked about it. I've been criticized, harped on, made fun of, yelled at, cried at, laughed at but I wouldn't change it for the world.

It is hard some day's to find something to talk about it. Luckily we live in a world that has so much going on, finding a topic for the day is only a google search away.

I tried to come up with something for today that was really big. All the talk show host do something huge on their 100th show, how about for my blog? But then I got to really thinking.....do I do a giveaway? Do I talk about myself? Do I brag on my dogs? Do I just say what today is and move on?

Oh what to do what to do........



So I thought I would just say Thank You to you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. Thank you for the feedback and the time spent with me. I told myself that if I didn't get anything back, if I never heard from anyone or didn't have people read it, I would still continue to do this. It was something I set out for myself. I think A LOT and I feel A LOT and for me to get it out everyday, has made my sanity level so much better. I'm calmer, I'm happier, I have started taking pictures again, I am laughing, I am crying, I have found a new level with God. I have taken the time to really learn about my sweet kiddos in my life and learn all about what they love and don't like. I have spent more time with Bobby, rather in the kitchen or making sure we go do stuff together/with family. I have been reading more, I have found new friends, I have become closer to my old friends. I have taken the time to learn things and read up on things. I've made my parents proud and made my husband tear up. I have gone through some dark days and I have gone through some of the happiest days. And I have done all of this with you. What a blessed, wonderful life God has given me thus far. What an honor it is to wake up everyday and get to live the life I want, the life God has graced me with.



Thank you Thank you Thank you! To you all, to my family, my friends and my blog readers, just...
 

In honor of my 100th post, I thought I would share one of my all time favorite songs, 100 years by Five For Fighting. It always makes me realize how much time we do get and to make sure to take each day as it comes.  




 
I promise on my 200th post, which will be sometime at the end of April, I will do a huge give away! To really say Thank you!



Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment