Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Team USA

The Olympics are in the full force and I couldn't be more excited. Today I am catching up on it all on TV, so if you need me, that's where I'll be because I have to get ready for tonight's events!  

As of this morning, we have 5 gold medals, 7 silver medals and 7 bronze medals, totaling 19 and putting us in first place. 

The gold medal winners are: 
Virginia Thrasher for Shooting: 10m Air Rifle Women
Ryan Murphy for Swimming: Men's 100m Backstroke
United States for Swimming: Men's 4x100m Freestyle Relay
Lilly King for Swimming: Women's 100m Backstroke 
Katie Ledecky for Swimming: Women's 400m Freestyle

All I can say is Go Team USA and I can't wait for girls gymnastics tonight. Go for Gold girls! 
 Aly Raisman, Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, Madison Kocian and Laurie Hernandez 


Oh and if you haven't seen this, this totally made my morning! 
#Phelpsface

No comments:

Post a Comment