Thursday, August 25, 2016

SAHM

Dear Diary, 

Change.

Change is a word that most of us don't like. I have found that most people don't like change, especially when it is something we can't control. 

Well, change has happened to me. A change has come into my life and I am dealing. 

Without going into a massive amount of details, last Monday I was let go of my daytime job. A job that I had been at for over 3 years. They are making some cuts and because I was already part-time, they made the choice to let me go. 

Good news is that it wasn't something I had done. 

Bad news is that I am out of a job. 

I have had a job since I was 14 years old! That is over half of my life. So I am new at this "no job"! 

So what am I going to do you ask? 

Well, right now my plan is be a stay at home mom. And beyond that, I don't have any plans right now. 


So to all of you stay at home moms out there, what do you do with your children for fun? What are some fun and maybe free things that I can take my 1 year old too? How do you keep your head on straight and keep your mind sane? Any advice for me? 

I know God watches over me. I know God has bigger plans for me. I know God has blessed me with an incredible husband and a beautiful baby and I am going to enjoy every moment I can with them. 

Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment