Wednesday, August 10, 2016

First Birthday Party

Can I start this blog by saying throwing a birthday party is super hard. Like Oh.Em.Gee! Bobby and I went to bed at 9:30 Saturday night because we were exhausted. 

Back in June, Bobby and I started talking about Brody's first birthday. We made the guest list, decided we would have it at the house and decided on a pancake party! Brody loves pancakes so we thought it would be super cute to have his first birthday be that. So we got 200 pancakes from iHop (btw: they over delivered for us. They gave us flavored syrup, butter, sprinkles, & whipped cream on top of it all). I had strawberries, blueberries, bananas, chocolate chips plus all the things iHop gave us. We got coffee from Dunkin Donuts and loaded up on bottled water. I even had milk! I had more people come up to me that day and even after the party and tell me what a cute idea this was. I mean....who doesn't love pancakes? The kids had a good time, the adults had a good time and most importantly, my bambino had a good time! 

I got the cake from Sam's (thank you to those who answered on my Facebook question a few weeks ago) and I got Brody his own Sprinkles cupcake for his smash cake. It was only right that I got him that (thank you to Kristen and Laura for actually picking this up for me)! 

About 2 weeks ago, I asked my Uncle Steve if he was bringing his good camera to the party and if so would he mind taking photos for me. He said of course he would and he totally delivered. I can not thank you enough Uncle Steve for getting these for me. I was like a chicken with my head cut off so knowing you were capturing my baby's day just meant the world to me! 




Pancake time







I am so in love with this photo. My only living grandmother and Bobby's only living grandmother/grandparent, laughing at their great grandbaby. I will cherish this photo! 






















Cupcake time! 






OK....so I had to shove the first couple of pieces in his mouth so he could see how delicious it was. After that....he didn't need any help! 







OK.....I lied. He got a little help by my dogs. Especially Dash. Brody feeds Dash and doesn't mind when he licks all over him when he's eating. 




















My sister and Aunt Karen are beautiful, aren't they! 

 My dogs! hahahaha getting every last crumb they can!

Praise Jesus....this cupcake is the best! #RaiseThemRight #RaiseThemOnSprinklesCupcakes 

Thank you to everyone who came out and helped celebrate Brody Daniel Lewis. I love you all. 

 Brody smashed my phone that morning so I wasn't able to take photos on my phone so those of you who took photos on your phone and sent them to me, I really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment