Friday, August 12, 2016

Five on Friday

one. Cowboys
In my house, we love the Cowboys and we love football. When my sister asked me what she could get Brody for his birthday, the first thing that came to mind was a Dallas Cowboy's hat and boy she did not disappoint. I screamed when I pulled it out and placed it on his immediately. I want one just like it, I love it that much. Thank you Uncle Tim, Aunt Kara, Landry and Hayden! 

two. Gifts
This kid did not lack in the gift department this year. He even had help from Uncle David who drove over 2 hours to come to his birthday party and hang with him. Uncle David who dressed almost like Bobby. Uncle David who got called Bobby all afternoon and even my grandfather said Bye Bobby to him. He just waved and said Bye. We love Uncle David in his household. 

three. Is that Fabletics?
I got asked a lot yesterday about Fabletics and how I like it. I can not rave enough on how much I love it. The girls in my Swink Sweat class know this. I'm like a walking billboard for them. You buy an outfit a month, which starts at $50 but if you decide that you don't want an outfit that month, you can opt out and you won't be charged. If you by chance miss the cut off date for it, they charge you $50 and it goes towards your account for future purchases. Super easy. For size reference if you are interested, I wear a medium bottom, a medium sports bra and a small top. I am 5'5, a size 6 pant and I am a 34DDD. The first time I bought a sports bra from them, I bought a large but I ended up sending it back because it was too big around my rib cage. I like my girls to stay put when I work out so I like my sports bras tight. I have found their shirts to run a tad big, that's why I get a small. My favorite thing about them...they hold everything in place and are really flattering on every body shape. Feel free to ask me any questions! I could talk for hours on this brand. 

Over the weekend, B and I went and saw Suicide Squad (which btw you all need to go see). We went to a theater that served alcohol so I of course got myself a glass of wine. At the theater, they had Barrymore Pinot Grigio so I got a glass. Barrymore as in Drew Barrymore. I am telling you right now, one of the best Pinot Grigio's I have ever had! B and I have been looking for it ever since and I finally found a liquor store in Arlington that has it. It ranges from $15.99-$17.99 a bottle. She also has a rose but it is super hard to find and I've only been able to find it online. 

five. Final Five
Love. Love. Love these girls so much. Congrats to them on winning gold for team gymnastics and congrats to Simone for Gold and Aly for Silver in the individual round. You all are inspirations for little girls and any women period. You are what this country needs. If y'all didn't know, this is the last year that the gymnastics team will be made up of 5 girls. Starting in 2020, there will only be 4 girls on the team. 




Don't forget to go follow Amber Massey and her blog PB&J and check out her Five on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment