Tuesday, August 23, 2016

1st and 2nd

I know this is a day late but I just want to say good luck to all my school starters. Especially Landry, Colton and Kent. 

Landry is now in 2nd grade and at a new school. I am so excited for her. I can't believe my girl is in the 2nd grade! She is so beautiful, so smart and just has a very kind way about her. I love everything about her! 


Both Colton and Kent are in the 1st grade now and are still at Tyler Street. These 2 are like brothers and I love that they have such a great relationship. And not to mention so incredibly handsome! They too are also very smart and they both care about others. I love seeing that, especially in boys. 




Landry, Colton and Kent: 
I love all 3 of you so very much. You are all going to do something great in this world. You have kind hearts and such a sweetness about you. Never stop being you. Never stop helping others like you already do. Keep learning and keep being excited about school. And don't ever forget how much I love you! Besides your mommas and grandmothers, I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I love love love you all so much! 
-Aunt Dani

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." -Dr. Seuss 

No comments:

Post a Comment