Monday, August 1, 2016

A look back at monthly

This week will be dedicated to my little boo bear. His first birthday is Thursday and I just have so much to look back on. 

Today I thought it would be fun to look back at all his monthly photos, minus his 12 month which will be Thursday. Tomorrow I will do his 52 week post and on Wednesday I will be doing all 52 week photos. Thursday will be his 12 month post (going to do it a little different than the previous monthly blog post) and Friday, I will be sharing his first birthday pictures I took Sunday. 

Let's take a look at his last 11 months of life!

At 1 month he was 10 pounds and 22.5 inches tall

At 2 months, he was 14.5 pounds and 24 inches tall

At 3 months, he was 16.1 pounds and 25 inches tall

At 4 months, he was 17.3 pounds and 26 inches tall

At 5 months, he was 20.2 pounds and 26.5 inches tall

At 6 months, he was 20.13 pounds and 27.75 inches tall

At 7 months, he was 22 pounds and 28 inches tall

At 8 months, he was 23.10 pounds and 28.7 inches tall

At 9 months, he was 24 pounds and 29.5 inches tall

At 10 months, he was 24.8 pounds and 30 inches tall

At 11 months, he was 26 pounds and 31 inches tall


I can't believe my dark head skinny baby turned into this blonde chunk! My favorite one is probably his 4 month old one even though I love his expression in the 8 month one. Dash was for sure my hardest child to keep still for these photos. These pictures only took about a minute to capture and about 60 pictures each time I did them because I would just keep snapping. I could usually narrow it down to 3 or 4 and go from there. 

When I look back, I feel like he took a big jump from 3 months to 4 months and again from 9 months to 10 months. His face changed the most between then. 

Even though his 12 month has not been taken yet, which out of these is your favorite? Let me know below or on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment