Friday, July 29, 2016

Five on Friday

So I have this love of toffee. Like, I could eat it all day and all night. I love the sweetness to it, it crunch to it, the stickiness when it gets in my teeth. What I don't love about it is the sugar content. But y'all I have discovered this toffee crunch bar and not only is it toffee, it's ice cream (ok it's greek yogurt but you can't tell), dark chocolate and caramel all wrapped into one bar. Best part: 150 calories, 12 grams of sugar and 4 grams of protein. They are gluten free and Kosher. I even have my healthy husband digging in. Yasso makes a full line of greek yogurt ice cream bars and all of them are tasty. 


two. Emerald Sky is having a FLASH SALE
Everything....I mean everything....is on sale right now at Emerald Sky. They are selling out fast! And on top of it all....they are offering 20% off of already marked down items when you use the code JULY at checkout! GO GO GO! Like now. Go. Order your favorite shirt, like mine below, and then come back to the blog to see what else is in my Five on Friday! 

three. Wonder Women trailer
Comic-Con was last week and they debuted this trailer. Words can not describe how excited I am to see this. I think Gal plays a beautiful Wonder Women. 



four. Justice League trailer
Again, another trailer that was released at Comic-Con that I am super excited about.


five. Chobani Meze Dip
Y'all.....after you read this, you're gonna wanna get in your car and drive to the grocery store and get all 4 flavors. I kid you not, this is probably one of the best dips I have ever had. And wait till you hear about the nutritional facts! So for 2 tbsp: 25 calories, 1 gram fat, 2 grams carbs, <1 gram sugar and 3 grams protein! It's gluten free, Kosher and vegetarian. It comes in Roasted Red Pepper, Three Pepper Salsa, Chili Lime and Smoked Onion and Parmesan. Bobby and I can't stop eating them. We get fresh veggie sticks to eat it but if you wanted to add your favorite chip, you can cause you won't feel guilty about it. I am a late night snacker, it's my downfall in my eating, but this comes in handy then. They are also awesome for parties. Check out this really cool, helpful chart I got! 











Don't forget to go follow Amber Massey and her blog PB&J and check out her Five on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment