Monday, July 25, 2016

Baptized

Yesterday I got to experience something truly special for me. 

You all know I love Kent and I have loved Kent since August 31, 2010. 

Yesterday, he chose to accept Jesus Christ into his life and follow in his ways. Billy nor Kristen made this choice for him. That is what is so special about it. Pastor Ed Lantz did the baptism, outside in a kiddy pool. So many people stayed to watch this 6 year old choose Jesus. 

With everything going on in this world today, this one small decision, this one small act just gives me hope for the future. Kent is a great example for other children (and some adults) and for my child. I love that Brody has Kent in his life to learn from. 

I couldn't be more proud of him. I cried when Ed dunked him and then prayed. It was just so overwhelming and I could just feel God all around us. 

My favorite part of it all....When Ed asked Kent if he has chosen to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour.....Kent screamed "YEAH!!!" 














Kent Samuel,
I am so proud of you. God knew exactly what he was doing when he made you. You are a blessing to me and I am so proud to call myself your aunt. I love you so very much!
-Aunt Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment