Tuesday, July 26, 2016

51 weeks


How old? 51 weeks

Likes? Swimming naked. Sunday night we let him get in his swimming pool naked since he had already gone number 2 for the day and he loved it. He felt so free. It just made me laugh the whole time. 

Hates? When he sees us eat something and not give him a bite. He just stares at us like "hello...I am here to. Give it to me NOW". 

Milestones this week? Just getting his walking improved. He just gets excited about it and tries to run, not realizing he hasn't mastered walking yet. 

Sleeping? Oh man has he been sleeping. I think he has hit a growth spurt cause 3 mornings this past week he slept till 10:30am! And the other mornings was in between 8:30-9:30. It was wonderful. One morning I got dishes done and 2 loads of laundry done. It was fantastic. 

Eating? He tried an Uncrustable this week and hated it. I thought he would love Peanut Butter and Jelly but he wants nothing to do with it. I am going to try him on just a peanut butter sandwich and see if it's the jelly he's not likeing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment