Thursday, November 24, 2016

Five on Friday: Black Friday Edition

I am so excited about this guys. BEST DEAL of the day. So you know my love for them. But their Black Friday sale is just killer. Ok so here's the deal.....From Midnight to noon on Friday, using the code FRIYAY40 will get you 40% everything from their site. Once that ends at noon (central), they will be offering 25% off until midnight Monday with the code SHOP25. Not only that, but with a purchase of 3 or more shirts, you can get a free tote bag or koozie (while supplies last). They have launched their new Holiday line and it is adorable. I love these girls so much. Go buy. Go support. Have your child and yourself set for the Holidays. I have included all of their newest additions and you best believe this little lady is buying them! 






So the photographer we used this year for our family photos is having a Black Friday sale. Here's her deal: 20% off any shoot booked from January-April 2017. The deal only last through the weekend so get your spot quick! How awesome is that?! Email is betsy@swinkphotos.com

I love this kiddo clothing company, mainly for their jumpers. They are super cute and really comfortable for Brody. There Black Friday sale starts at 7am (eastern) Friday morning and includes their Tank Jumpers for $21, Knit Tights are $7 each or 3 for $17, Headbands are $5 each or 3 for $13, Hooded Jumpers for $25 plus so much more! And if you spend over $100, use the code ONYXFRIDAY10 at checkout for $10 off. (coupon only valid on 11/25)

For Brody's newborn photos, there was only one person I turned to. And that was my beautiful friend Becca Egger. She is amazing. I went to her blog and copied her words because she is quirky with her words and only she can tell you her deal the best! "A full session with all the typical details, but the sitting fee is reduced by 40%!! Instead of $125, you'll pay just $75. Deadlines: Sale ends Tuesday, November 29, 2016. Your session must be on the calender by March 1, 2017, and completed between January 1 and November 1, 2017. Don't worry, I'll remind you! How to redeem: email me and say "I'M IN!!" and I'll send you an invoice within 24 hours." Email is castironphotos@gmail.com

five. Younique
For those of you who don't know, I am a Younique rep. Why? Because seriously, I love this stuff. My face has never looked better, felt better and the product always feels so nice and easy going on. I don't wear makeup much but when I do, I want good quality stuff. I do clean my face and wear face lotion everyday so I need something good, breathable and not thick. For the Black Friday deal, Younique is doing something everyday at noon (pacific time) for the next 7 days. You can log on and see what it is. They will also send an email everyday at the same time so you can see what it is. They are limited edition bundles and each bundle last for 24 hours. You can also purchase everything else if the bundle that day isn't something you need/want. And also, you can get Free shipping for these next 7 days with any purchase over $50! 


To go to any of the sites above, please click on the name in each heading (example.... one. Emerald Sky (you would click on Emerald Sky and it will take you to their website)). Please let me know if you have any questions on the five above and I will help where I can. And set your alarms people so you can get to shopping. 
I know the big department stores offer great deals but the people above are just super close to my heart and I would love for you to help support them. They are moms, friends, sisters, powerful women who are doing what they love! Know someone who is having a new baby, give them the gift of a photographer! Always wanted that one shirt from Emerald, well here's your chance! 3D fiber lash mascara makes the most perfect gift for your girlfriends! #shopsmall 

No comments:

Post a Comment