Friday, November 11, 2016

Five on Friday

one. Pop and his Moose
My mother and I went to a wedding last Saturday of a childhood friend and left the boys at home. Brody is into eating apples and he doesn't mind sharing with you. Well Pop got forced shared with, even if he didn't want a bite. He hopped right into his Pop's lap and practically shoved the apple in his mouth. Proof is in the picture! Love these two. 

Bobby bought these on a whim the other night at SAM's and let me tell you, they are the biggest thing in my house right now. Brody just loves them and I feel safe giving them to him. They are low fat, low sodium, gluten free and vegan. They are like a rice cake, but slightly sweeter and easy to eat. If you don't have a SAM's membership, I found them on Amazon. They are slightly higher in price on Amazon but so worth it! Just click on the name next to the two and it will take you to the direct page for them. 

three. Starbucks
The Starbucks Red cups are back and boy am I in love. I always love the drinks they bring out this time of the year but I always look forward to the red cups. Last year, people made such a fuss over the cups being red alone but Starbucks had a plan. Knowing how creative their fans were, they knew it wouldn't take long for people to grab sharpies and start doodling on them. And what these people created based off what they posted to social media, they found their 12 favorites and turned them into their cups! And right now from 2-5pm through the 14th of this month, you can get buy one, get one free of their holiday drinks. I will be there everyday!

four. Honest Christmas Diapers
Last week, Honest announced their Christmas diaper prints and of course I updated Brody's bundle and had it shipped out a week earlier than I normally would have. Christmas prints go quick and I wanted to make sure I got them before they sold out. We got them in this morning and I couldn't be more excited. My favorite is either the Snow Pals or the Candy Cane Stripes! They also come in Sparkling Lights, Mountain Deer and Snowy Roads. 

five. Happy Veterans Day
Thank you to those who have served our country. I could never do what you do or what you have done. You have fought for this country and helped keep this country safe. Some of you have died for this country because it was something you believed in. I will always stand with my hand on my heart for this country because of y'all. I believe God has a special place in Heaven for you. Thank you thank you thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment