Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The next 4 years

"Well......she did it."

That is what I predicted Sunday night. I plan my blogs Sunday night and when thinking about this election and thinking about all that I have been hearing and reading, this is what I had predicted. 

Granted I follow a lot of celebrities and women, so for me to think that she would win would be a prediction I could count on.

I told y'all I didn't vote. I told y'all why I wasn't voting and asked y'all to be kind to me as to why I wasn't voting. And thank you to those who understood my dilemma and didn't criticize or make fun of me for it. 

But boy was I wrong. 

I am still in shock that he did it. Donald Trump is our new President. I think the world is in shock today even though it was the a majority that voted for him. When I woke up this morning, Bobby was standing over me and said "Donald did it"! 

Everyone thought it was a joke. Everyone thought it was a con he was doing. But Lord help us all, he is our new President and I will respect him as that title. 

God bless this country for the next 4 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment