Tuesday, November 15, 2016

2 years ago

2 years ago today, God received a beautiful angel, Aubrey Claire Talbert.

For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, my sister in law Angie and brother in law Matt lost a baby girl due to a rare birth disorder where her organs were on the outside of her body. It was a horrible, traumatic thing that happened to the Talbert and Lewis family and there isn't a day that goes by I don't think of what she would be. Or what she would have looked like. Or sounded like. Or how sweet her voice would have been saying Aunt Dani.

I do know that God has blessed us with Jace. Like I always say, Jace is the best baby! There is a reason God does things. There is a reason God took her 2 years ago. I may never know why but I have to believe that the reason he takes babies to be with him is because they are in pain, or they are not ready for this Earth and are much better by his side then by ours. It may not be fair, it may seem cruel, but I believe our God is always good, our God never gives us challenges in life that we can't overcome. Matt and Angie took a horrible situation and turned to God for comfort. Angie is now a speaker for women and to women going through this. She has been able to help women battling this horrible time in their lives. 

I know someday I will get to meet Aubrey and I will be able to hear her call me Aunt Dani and I will get to see her beautiful face and that day will be very special! 

Lots of love to you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment