Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Jax

I am so proud to announce that I have a new little boy in my life. 

Meet Jax! 

He is the Smith's new Boxer and I am already so in love and I haven't even met him. I did get to FaceTime him and I can tell he loves me already. 


Jax isn't the name he was given when Kara and Tim got him. It was something different (Hendrick) and they weren't big fans of that. Jax was actually a name I was going to name Brody but decided on Brody in the end so the name is very special to me. 

Jax's story: my sister told me that earlier this year Jax was hit by a car and left for dead on the side of the road. He was found and taken to a foster place and has been there since April. His pelvic bone was messed up from the hit. Kara and Tim found him through Legacy Boxer Rescue. He is a great mid size dog and has taken to Hayden. He is good with kids and other animals. He loves strawberries, pineapple and raspberries! He sleeps on the bed and Kara says he is very calm. He is 2 years old so already house trained and potty trained.


I cannot wait to meet him. And I can't wait for Brody to meet him. 

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY JAX! 
You have no idea what a catch of a family you got. You are going to be loved and fed and never left on the side of the road again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment