Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. 
I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have the most beautiful kiddo who I just love beyond what I ever thought I could love. I have an incredible husband who provides for us and allows me to spend my days with our son. Lord knows I don't deserve either but for some reason he has graced me with them and I couldn't be more grateful for it. 
I am thankful for my family and my friends who are always there for me, loving me and holding me up. I am thankful for my blog and my readers. You guys give me an out each day, a way to get my voice out there and because of y'all, I am able to do it. I am thankful for my Swink family because they keep me fit and sane and make me laugh every time I am there. 

A few weeks ago, B, little B and I had family photos taken. It was hot to say the least and to pretend it wasn't, in fall clothes, I wasn't sure how the pictures would come out. When Betsy sent them to me, I was floored. I am so excited to share these with you. 

And by the way......my coach Betsy is an amazing photographer. I don't know how she captured these moments but she did. She was fun, she got down on the ground, she had suggestions and ideas and directed us to exactly where we needed to go. I love her anyways but because she was able to capture these for me, she will always have a special place in my heart. I am pretty sure she is booked for the holidays but if you are interested in booking her (and you should be), here is her ~website~ or her ~Facebook~ or you can email her at betsy@swinkphotos.com. 






























































Betsy,
Thank you again for capturing these. You truly are remarkable at what you do. You have such an eye for it and know exactly how to place people. Your fun, free spirited and weren't afraid when I said I wanted to put Brody in his Lion costume and see what you can get! Not only are you a great photographer and a fantastic coach, but you have become such a great friend! Thank you again. 



___________________________________________________________


FYI: I am having an amazing Five on Friday: Black Friday edition post! I will be posting either late Thursday night or really early Friday morning so you are not gonna wanna miss these deals. I promise you that. I will have codes and links and everything for you. I am so excited for these. And y'all, they are all shop small places because that's what this momma loves to support, especially on days like this! 

(ok yes I do love Amazon and Target but for my Black Friday edition I am sticking with the Shop Small people I love).

No comments:

Post a Comment