Monday, April 20, 2015

Pink Frosting

So this weekend I was able to finally go take Billie Marie's 1st birthday photos for Kristen. I told Kristen about a month ago that if she wanted me to, I would take them. So we have been talking non stop about what she was going to wear and when we were going to do it and the week we decided on didn't work out because their whole household came down with the stomach bug and Kristen didn't want me catching it. Luckily the weather was perfect for our photo shoot and let me tell you.....Billie did AMAZING! Girl just sat for me and looked where she needed to look. I told Kristen to put her in modeling because how well she did....and she's gorgeous on top of it all. After I got home and looked through them all, I texted Kristen and told her she was going to have a hard time picking one. So she sent me the ones she wanted to use and told me I could sneak peak one of them on my blog if I wanted. 


 I mean come on right! Girl has it going on. And this is no photo shop, no doctoring. Just her and the camera. I would love to take all the credit and say it's because her Aunt Dani was behind the camera and that's the reason she was perfect but I simply have to give 95% of the credit to baby girl. Oh....and she by passed the frosting and drove right into the cake part of the cupcake. MY GIRL! 


In a couple of weeks I will feature the whole photo shoot (including the few I did put into my phone and added some photo shop features to). It is to die for. I got so teary eyed looking over them because it feels like yesterday I went to visit her for the first time. My sweet Hummingbird is going to be 1 in a few weeks and I don't know how this Aunt is going to manage and not be a blubbery baby. All of my nieces and nephews mean the world to me and they just keep growing faster and faster and I am doing my best to keep up! 

_____________________________________________________________

Bobby and I also went house looking and possibly may have found the one! Fingers crossed and prayers sent up that it works out. We both walked in and just said "Wow....this is it. This feels like home and feels like us." But I don't want to jinx it so I won't say anything else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment