Monday, April 27, 2015

200th

I can't believe it. This is my 200th blog post. What an adventure I have been on so far. I was trying to think back on what my favorite post out of 200 would be and I honestly can't pick just one. Maybe the announcement of my pregnancy with my pups or my weekly updates on my pregnancy or the ones where I talk about family or my Dear Diary Tuesdays. I honestly don't have a favorite. I take a lot of time and pride in doing these post so they are all like my babies. So Happy 200th to me and Hold The Gluten Please. I'm thinking Cupcakes in celebration! I had a wonderful weekend and a lot happened but I will wait to share those with you sometime this week. 



I want to know if you have had a favorite post in the all of these 200 blog post I have done. Did one stand out? Did one make you cry? Or laugh? Did one make you wonder what in the world I was talking about? Do you read these everyday or just when something catches your eye? I always love feedback and look to improve my blog everyday. This blog is me...the real me. The me my husband has to deal with and the me that I love and hate. I try to be as honest and real as possible and I want to hear from you. I have a lot coming up in my life that I can't wait to share with you but if there is some sort of topic you love, let me know. I do my best to keep up with the times but sometimes life gets in the way. I do plan on adding recipes to the blog again like I use to. Just trying to get all my ducks in a line before I share them. 


I thank all of you for coming to Hold The Gluten Please and taking the time out of your day to read. And I thank you for all the responses lately, they have been wonderful. If I could, I would raise a glass of red wine and toast but I can't so how about you do it for me tonight! 

Love you all :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment