Friday, April 24, 2015

25 weeks



How far along? 25 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain? 13 pounds and it is all belly and boobs. I am still waking up feeling really cute in the morning but by 8pm, I look SUPER pregnant. That photo was taking about that same time at night. 

Maternity clothes? Love them. I tried wear my running shorts the other day and couldn't. My belly is to low for them to fit comfy. 

Sleeping? This week has been better than last week. One night MM wouldn't fall asleep until 1:15am so I didn't fall asleep til then. And he woke me at 5am. I know he's preparing me but I don't want to be prepared......I WANT TO SLEEP! :) 

Best moment this week? Ummmmm.....it's a secret! ;) ;) ;) But one I will share in the next weeks...! 


Worst moment this week? I had a really bad dizzy spell at work this week that lasted 30 mins. I had a few sips of Orange Juice with my eggs and that's what did it. I have had to go strictly eggs in the morning now to avoid getting dizzy. Any sugar or carbs automatically make me feel faint and hot. I have to wait til for lunch for anything like that. I use to eat oatmeal every morning and I miss it terribly but I must do what I have to do. 

Do I miss anything? Someone had a Blue Moon the other day in front of me and even though I can't drink beer cause of the gluten, I really wanted to snatch it out of her hand and guzzle it. And then someone had a really nice glass of red wine in front me and I wanted to do the same. Almost there....Almost there.... 

Cravings? Ice cream and I have not had any yet. It seems to be when I can't have sugar,  I want it most. And warm cookies. Doesn't matter what kind of cookie. As long as it's warm and gooey and oh so yummy! 

Aversions? Nothing. Everything is getting better. 

Pregnancy symptoms? Just the dizziness and tired. And I get short of breath easily now. 

Belly button? In 

Stretch marks? None

Looking forward to? Registering this weekend. Babies R Us tonight and Pottery Barn Kids tomorrow. I can't wait to pick stuff out for him and go through colors and just really find the things he will need. I remember registering when we got married and it was so much fun. And I registered with my sister for Landry and loved it. Bobby is going to have more fun tonight where I can't wait for tomorrow. I love decorating so I am looking forward to picking out some stuff for his room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment