Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hi, My name is What, My name is Who, My name is.....

Today is National Name Yourself Day! How fun is that? Today only, you are allowed to give yourself any name of your choosing. 

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a different name? Or would it be as fun to be called something other than your name? Was there always that one name growing up you secretly loved and wanted to be called so bad but your parents stuck you with the most boring name ever?! 

I have always loved my name and have never wanted to be called anything other than Dani. A lot of people call me Dani Lynn and I love that too. And even though it is a boy name, I find it fits me. It's nice, unique and different and everything I am. 


If you could have any name in the world, what would it be? Let me know below or on Facebook! Remember, today only you can go by it. It's all in fun so Happy Naming Yourself Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment