Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easy on Your Eye's

Dear Diary, 

I am so excited about this month's Kudos for Younique. Let me tell you about it. For $74, you get a 3D fiber lash mascara and 4 eye pigment colors of your choice (32 different colors to choose from). You are already at a $79 value right there. But what's different about this one, is this month alone, you will receive a free Shine eye makeup remover cloths for FREE! For every Easy of Your Eye's bundle you buy, you get a Shine for free. That's a $99 value for $74!!!! Plus the 3D fiber lash will last you a good 3 to 4 months, the eye pigments will last you longer than that and the makeup cloths make your face feel so soft afterwards, you will wonder why you didn't get these sooner! 


This Kudos is a great way to try all the things above for a low price. All the things you consistently hear your friends talking about or see all over Facebook or your Instagram. Don't get caught wearing fake eyelashes anymore. Not with 3D fiber lash. They take your everyday lashes and make them 3 times the length. No, they do not aid in growing them, the gel and fibers just help make them look longer by adding some bulk and length to it.  

And with 32 different eye pigment colors to choose from, Lord help you. 16 matte pigments and 16 shimmer pigments. You can apply them dry for a light touch of color or wet for a more silky, noticeable color. 



I can't tell you enough how much I love these makeup cloths. They are in my top 5 favorite makeup needs that I can't live without. They leave my face so silky smooth and refreshed. I take my makeup off about 10-20 mins before I bathe or shower to allow the oils and vitamin E to soak into my skin. Then I wash my face like normal and pat dry. And I have very sensitive skin, especially pregnant and these do NOT bother me at all. These are also great when I get back from working out and just need to wipe the sweat and nastiness away from my face. 


Here is the link to my new party I have going on.  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis/party/1691797/view .
Go take a look for yourself at all the awesome things Younique has to offer. 
If you are interested in joining my Younique family, please let me know or go to https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis/business/presenterinfo#.VSP-afnF9ps for more information. It's one of the best decision I have ever done for myself! 


Love, Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment