Thursday, October 30, 2014

What's wrong with a little Cinn?

It's HERE.
It's BACK.
I'm EXCITED.
I have been craving it since it left last March.
 
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!!!!!!!
Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple Cider.
 
It seriously is the best tasting cider out there that comes in a flavor! It's thick and savory and taste like cinnamon apples. But not a spicy cinnamon, a sweet cinnamon. They describe it as "Our Cinnful Apple Cider is crisp and refreshing with a spicy twist, the sweet, slightly tart apple flavor is balanced with cinnamon spice, adding hints of cocoa and a slight heat."
 
Ohhh Angry Orchard....you are being too modest! What you should say is how in that first swig it knocks you off your feet with cinnamon spice but then gets you all giddy with the slightly sweet apple flavor that is surly to please even the biggest skeptics.
 

 
Now, if you don't like cinnamon apple flavored anything, then no, you wont really like it. Cider is the gluten free version of beer to me. I use to love beer but now I cant drink it. Now...beer and cider taste NOTHING alike so don't go grabbing one thinking its going to have that malty flavor. It has an apple flavor because its made from apples. DUH!
 
Angry Orchard is by far my favorite cider company. They make amazing flavors besides this one. They make Crisp Apple, Green Apple, Elderflower, Cinnful Apple, Apple Ginger and Traditional Dry. They also have their Cider House collection which involves Strawman, Iceman and The Muse.
But my favorite and one I stock up on because it is only out for a short time is Cinnful Apple.



What I love to do is go to the website www.angryorchard.com (please be 21 to enter) and find the link for recipes. You can make some of the most amazing cocktails from Angry Orchard ciders. I am going to share some of my favorites that I hope you try too!
 
 
Angry Balls
1 Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
1 shot of Fireball
Pour the Fireball in and pour the cider on top (they show it with ice, I like to do mine without ice)
 
 
Angry Orcha-Rita
1 Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
1.5oz of Tequila
1/2oz Triple Sec
In a salted glass with ice, pour the tequila and triple sec in and then pour the angry orchard over it. Stir.
 
 
 
Angry Poinsettia
1 Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
0.5oz Triple Sec
3oz cranberry juice
In a champagne flute, pour the triple sec and cranberry in and top with angry orchard

 
 
The Patch and Orchard
1/2oz raspberry liqueur
1/2oz orange liqueur
2 orange slices
Angry Orchard Apple Ginger
Muddle orange slices in pint glass. Fill glass with ice. Add liqueurs and Angry Orchard. Pour into mixing cup and back into pint glass. Garnish with orange slice. And, you can make a large batch to serve as punch!
 
 
 
The Cinnful Orchard
Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple
1oz Campari
1oz cranberry juice
Pour ingredients over Ice. Stir. Garnish with stemmed maraschino cherry.
 
 
 
Right now at AMC theatre Grapevine Mills, when you go to their Fork and Screen or Cinema Suites side, they have 3 brand new drinks with Angry Orchard. And right now, you can get a FREE mason jar with the purchase of one (of course I have gone and done this.) These are the 3 flavors they currently have!
 
Angry Wildfire
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, UV Cherry Vodka and Angry Orchard Hard Cider
(this was the one I got)
 
 
Angry Spiced Apple
Angry Orchard Hard Cider and Admiral Nelson Spiced Rum.
 
 
Berry Angry
Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka, Angry Orchard Hard Cider and a punch of lime juice.
 
 
I love you Angry Orchard!!!!!
 
 
 
If you didn't know this, I actually waited till I was 21 to drink. Ok, yeah, my mom would let me try her margarita by the pool but I was that type that thought "why not wait". Let's enjoy this when I can. Let's be the responsible one and wait till I am 21 and can legally do this. I didn't see the point in getting in trouble over this. I don't always follow the rules but when it comes to spending the night in jail or getting my license taken away, I followed the rules. And then once I became 21, it wasn't that big of a deal anymore. I was free to buy what I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted. I was glad I waited.
 
So with that said....
Please drink responsibly. Find a DD or Uber or a Taxi if you want a night of fun. If you don't care about other peoples lives, at least care about your own. You can still have fun and be safe. It's really simple.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment