Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I (heart) Instagram

I love Instagram. I love everything about it. It helps me keep up with the important people in my life and allows me to {stalk} get a small inside scoop on my favorite celebrities. I have been an Instagram user for over 3 years now and have learned a lot about how to take a photo on your phone camera.



If you are an Instagram user, have you ever gone back to the first photo you have ever taken and re-watched you life flash before you? Well I did it last night. I went to the first photo I ever took and kept scrolling up, watching the last 3 years of my life flash before me. Seeing where my life was then, what was important then, how I have improved on taking a selfie and how I went from no one liking my photo, to getting an average of 30 people liking my photo a day. That may not seem like a lot to you, but to me, it's a big deal.
 
This was my very first Instagram...
I simply wrote Cheers!
This photo was taken right after my church wedding shower.
 
Here is my life for the past 3 years! All by Instagram. It made me tear up last night because I really truly understand what pure happiness is.
It is in these photos. It is the love of my husband. It is in the love of my parents and siblings. It is the love of my nieces and nephews. It is that love I feel when I look into the eyes of my 2 dogs. It is seeing how much I have grown and gained and lost. I put them in order of how the last 3 years of my life were. I wish I could have put them all!
 
You can follow me on Instagram at dani_lynn_lewis
 
 
Bobby and I right before we got married!
 
 
Kara, Landry and I at my cousin Brett's high school graduation.
 
 
Dad and I on father's day
 
 
The time Bobby bought a jeep
 
 
My boys in Galveston
 
 
Bullet came home to stay
 
 
We got a new puppy! Dash Lewis
 
 
In Vegas
 
 
My kiddos
 
 
Duck face
 
 
Every year my sister and I use to take a New Years Day photo. Well, this year we included Landry!


My gorgeous mother and I 
 
 
 Color Run
 
 
 My 4th joy was announced!
 
 
 I love my sister in laws!
 
 
Colton and Kent
 
 
 Bobby bought me a bad ass jeep that I still drive! His name is Chuck
 
 
 My new running shoes. (ugh I was so tan....I want summer back!)
 
 
 My 5th joy was announced!
 
 
My 4th joy was born! Hayden Timothy Smith/ 10-11-13
 
 
My cat Boots!
 
 
 My partners in crime!
 
 
 I started selling Younique. Which I love btw! www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis
 
 
My 5th joy was born! Billie Marie Lewis/ 05-10-14
 
 
Galveston 2014
 

Ranger Game fun
 
 
Gulf Shores Vacation
 
 
New York City (both of our first time there)
 
 
 Quest Nutrition picked Bullet's photo to be the featured photo of the week. Got free product from it. And those are Quest new flavor of chips they came out with. Sour Cream and Onion and Salt and Vinegar!  www.questnutrition.com

 
 
Selfie time with Billie
 
 
Selfie time with Hayden

 
And one of my most recent photo....my boys, my loves, my everything's! 
 
 
 
Where has your Instagram life taken you?
 
 
 
So if you follow me you know I have had a 6th joy announced....Angie is {pregnant} with her second child and I couldn't be more thrilled. Well....this afternoon I will find out if she is having a boy or a girl and announcing it here...Friday...on my blog and Instagram! I am so excited she is letting me do this. (Like she had a choice)! After she gets done telling who she wants, she has given me full permission to shout it out. So be on the look out Friday for my special pregnancy post on my new niece/nephew.
 
 
Have an idea on what she might be having...? Leave it in the comments below and let's see if you are right.
 
Pink or Blue !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment