Thursday, October 23, 2014

Part 2 of our Petting Farm trip

If you know anything about me, or after reading my blog for a while, you know my love for animals. I love all breeds of animals. I am really surprised I am not a vegetarian because of it. I don't eat a lot of meat but there are a few things I can't or won't give up, for either taste purposes or protein purposes. But when I go to a petting farm and I see all of these animals, I tend to eat a lot of veggies and fruits for the next couple of days. And the thing is, bacon is one of my favorite foods. And I really want a pet pig so I am at a crossroad in my life right now. And I know the pig I adopt won't be the kind of pig they kill for me to eat but I would never be able to cook bacon in my house again!
 










 This is when Kent told us it smelled like poop really loud. He got a laugh so he kept telling us how it smelt like poop. Kids!



 They have this really cool maze thing that Kristen always goes in with the boys and every year she gets stuck.




 Discussing which pumpkin they want



 See how I got one awesome one of Angie, Colton and Matt......now see how many takes it took for Kent Samuel Lewis to smile in just one for me!



 
 Then we decided to go over and have a picnic and let the boys play on the playground. I ate as fast as I could and went over with them. I am not missing out on getting their photos!





















 The Lewis family (minus Debbie)
 I always get a selfie with Billie Marie. It's our thing!
 
 
I always have so much fun going. There were a lot of bees this year which wasn't fun but luckily enough, no one got stung! The boys were great and Billie is perfectly sweet and did I mention how much she LOVES me! We had such a blast.......
Well except when momma pig rolled on top of baby pig and my heart was in my throat and I thought I might have to throw on my Superwomen costume and save the day!


Really cool motion videos! Haha  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment