Monday, October 13, 2014

"Today You are You! That is truer than true! There is no one alive more who is more You-er than You!" -Dr. Seuss

Well it happened. Hayden turned 1 year old on Saturday. I can't believe it. Where did a year go? I remember meeting him for the first time. Even then he was cool, calm and collected.

 
I have always had a very special, close bond with Landry. She has always been my girl so I was afraid when Hayden was born that we wouldn't have that, or I would hurt Landry's feelings by always wanting to be with Hayden. But somehow it all worked out. I was able to form this bond with Hayden yet keep the princess happy!
Hayden hasn't really changed that much! He has gotten chubbier and funnier. He has this sense of humor that makes himself laugh. He is a momma's boy to a T. She can't walk away without him whining, but he gets over it as soon as he cant see her anymore. He is one of the most chill babies I have ever been around. He gives me looks just like Tim does. I will say something to him and he will look up at me like "Really! Did you just say that? Aunt Dani you are weird!" I found all these pictures on Kara's blog and thought I would share them with you.










 
And here we are today (or Saturday). 1 year old! Ugh. Slow down time. I need that little man back.
 
Yes, that is ham on his face!
 
 
Kara had his 1st birthday party over the weekend and it was great. Here are few pictures I snapped from it. The theme was Hole in 1 so all the food has something to do with golf. Kara is so creative.
 












 




 
 
 










 Now that is what the smash cake face is supposed to look like! He is such a ham and loves the camera, which is great for this aunt. I just love him so much. He is such a great kid and has such a sweet heart. He will always be my little man, even when he's a linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys. I will still be calling him little man because no matter how big he gets, in my eyes he will still be the short, bald, chubby baby I feel in love with the moment I met him.
 
 
 
 
Hayden Timothy Smith-
Your Aunt Dani loves you and is so excited to see where this world will take you. You are only 1 now but the next time I turn around you're going to be 13 with your football uniform on and I will be wearing my jersey with Tank written on the back.
 
As much as I want to slow it all down, I know it doesn't work like that. You have my heart and know just what to do to pull each string. I would buy you the whole world if I could and you wanted it. I hope you stay this sweet calm boy you are now, because in the family of Clemens and Copeland, we need that! I love you!
-Love, Ninny
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment