Tuesday, December 1, 2015

17 weeks


How old? 17 weeks

Likes? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV

Hates? Being alone

Milestones this week? Sitting in his highchair and being able to turn himself around in his exersaucer. 

Sleeping? He has been sick this past week so his sleep has come and go. Someday's he sleeps for hours and others he sleeps for like 45 minutes. Sunday night into Monday morning I finally had it. He woke up at 2:20am and I gave him his bottle but he refused to go back to sleep. So I laid him in his pack in play which is in our room. He fussed and fussed so I got him up and went to rock him. He started crying and fighting his want to sleep so I put him in his bed, gave him his pacifier and blanket, turned on his frog that plays music and left the room. I closed the door and turned on his baby monitor and went back to bed. He cried for a while but realized I wasn't coming back since it was nighttime and fell asleep. And to be honest, I turned the volume off the monitor after a while since I knew he didn't need anything. I needed some sleep and he's getting spoiled by me tending to his every need. He is 4 months at the end of this week and it's time to start sleep training. Wish me luck! 

Eating? He eats cereal every morning and night. Sometimes he eats cereal at lunch too. I am trying to get him on a eating schedule with his food, a breakfast, lunch and dinner. I upped his formula to 5oz and he is going about 3 to 3 and 1/2 hours with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment