Monday, December 28, 2015

Thank You

I can't believe Christmas came and went like that. I went to sleep Wednesday night and woke up Sunday morning, That's how fast it went. I took a lot of photos over the holiday and plan on sharing those with you next week. 

As for today, today is dedicated to my wonderful sister. Today is her last day with Brody. My mom starts with him next week and I am taking the rest of the week off. I can't believe how fast these almost 3 months have gone. She started keeping him October 5th, and it's almost the New Year. I looked back on all the photos she sent me and boy has he changed. Kara was very good about sending me photos during the day and letting me know how he was doing. They had good days and they had bad days. They had days where he slept amazing and days where he was up the whole time. She has seen the worst of him and the best. 

I can't even begin to thank her for taking these 2 days a week to keep him. I know Hayden is probably going to miss him more than Kara. I hate to think of Hayden not getting his Brobee time but my mom has made sure to let us all know that she is going to meet up with Kara and Hayden for play dates. I want Hayden and Brody close, they aren't too far apart in age (22 months) so for them to have a great friendship, I can only pray for. 









Thank you Kara, for everything! Brody loves you so much :)



No comments:

Post a Comment