Wednesday, December 30, 2015

21 weeks


How old? 21 weeks and 1 day

Likes? His new Sophie the giraffe he got for Christmas. 

Hates? When we ignore him. He is starting this separation anxiety thing. I know it's a phase he is just going through, all babies do, but it is wearin me out. 

Milestones this week? He can kind of walk in his walker. Bobby sat on the floor and pushed him back and started talking to him and he used his little chubby feet to inch himself forward. Took like 2 mins to go like 10 feet, but still.....we were so proud of him. 

Sleeping? Over the holiday it was hard keeping him on a schedule, except at night. He napped on me most of the time. I love it. He nestles himself in my neck when he's tired and it doesn't take long for him to fall asleep on me. I just pat his back and hold him tight and he's golden. 

Eating? He loves his cereal. He eats better at night. He's going through this phase were he wants cereal over his bottle. He will take like 2 or 3 oz of his bottle and decide he is done. So I finally cut his cereal back because his formula is more important for him to take in then cereal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment