Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Tim

Happy Birthday to my very funny brother in law, Tim. 

Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love this man. I have known Tim since I was in Junior High, over half of my life. He's funny, sarcastic, down to earth and keeps my sister sane. There is no one else in the world for her than him. Tim has lost a lot of weight this year. He has worked really hard and looks so good. Everytime I see him, it reminds me of high school Tim and I fall in love with him all over again. I thank God for him and the calmness and level headedness he brings to my family. 
I mean come on.....look at him. Doesn't he look AMAZING! 

Happy Birthday Tim. I know you may never see this but just know I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished this year. Thank you for taking care of my sister and Landry and Hayden. We are all better people because you are in our lives. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment