Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Birthday to my number 1 man

Happy Birthday baby. 

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you. You are everything to me. You love me for me, you never try to change me, you tell me how great of a women I am, you compliment me, hold me, make me laugh constantly. Because of you and our God, I have Brody. You are an incredible dad and husband. You are a brother, a friend, an uncle, a son and you make sure you are the best at being all of them. I love how Brody loves you. You make him smile constantly by your singing and funny faces. You take care of us, we never want for anything. I love how you still look at me like I am the only one in the room. I know you aren't a fan of your birthday, so I will make a big deal out of it for you. I love you to no end and I hope you have a wonderful day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment