Wednesday, September 17, 2014

When I knew I had a dance partner for life, I knew my life was complete!!!!

Day 3, part 2:
 
Weddings! Oh how I love weddings. I love everything about them. I normally don't cry (I didn't even cry in my own wedding) but I do get emotional. I want to make one thing very clear.....I would marry Bobby over and over again if I could. The feeling of getting married is the best feeling in the world. Especially when it's with the one you love and want to be with. So now, every time I go to a wedding, this feeling comes over me and I want to push the Bride and Groom out of the way, grab Bobby and get married again.
 
With that said, Trae and Michelle's wedding was probably one of the BEST wedding's I have ever gone too. It's not every day some of your close friends get married in Central Park. Amazing food, open bar, their closest friends and family. But not only was this is the most beautiful place I have ever been too, the amount of energy and love that filled this room was amazing. They didn't play one slow song (minus the 3 major dances they do) so the whole time, the dance floor was moving. I, who is the nerd in the background, was too busy taking photos of everyone else that I myself did not do any dancing. But boy, did I capture some great photos! I told you yesterday that I took over 200 and I promise I wont show them all. I dwindled it down to a few.


















 















So I feel like I need to explain these next couple of photos. This is David Boswell, the best man. David (D-Force), Bobby (Katalog) & Trae (T-Razy) decided at one time they were going to put together this Christian rap group called Sonlight. They wrote songs, recorded it and made CD's. Nothing ever came from it but it was always something they had together. So somehow David incorporated it into his best man speech and when the music came on, all the boys (including non-members) ran up there to help David out. I swear it took me back to when I was first dating Bobby. It was hands down (or hands up I should say) the BEST best man speech ever! (a close second is Bobby's best man speech at Jeff and Becca's wedding about a little red wagon)













 

And just like that, Mr. and Mrs. Trae Harrison are married!
 
I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I love you. I am so excited for you guys and I am so honored that I got to be there on this magical day. I know you both worked extra hard on all the details and it all was amazing. Now, don't be strangers and forget all about the Texas people that love you dearly. I know this little lady will need her NY fix again soon! Bobby and I are so blessed to have you both in our lives. Love you both and here's to many more anniversary's together! :) :) :) :)   
 
Stay tuned to tomorrow for the last set of photos from my NY trip.
They involve a party bus and more dancing!
 
 
In honor of the first kiss, I didn't know if you knew but Younique has lip-liner now! I am so in love with it. It goes on so smooth and blends very well with lip-gloss or lipstick. Here is a pic of me wearing it. Go buy yours and all your makeup needs at www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis
If you are interested in learning about all the new products that just came out, click (HERE)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment